Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Howdy

Tradition dictates that ones first post is a grand prounouncement of good intentions.  This is then followed by a few well intentioned follow-ups that rapidly start growing further and further apart.

I see no reason to break from tradition.  So here's my grand pronouncement...
(standing on soap box)
(gathering note cards)
(clearing throat)

"I can't find a good blog that helps apartment owners and managers market their apartments.  So I'm starting one.  When I come up with some good ideas or remember some good ideas I've had in the past, I'll share them with you.  When I see something that I think needs to be reported on, I'll report them to you.  Thereby making your job of renting apartment easier!"

Alright.  All done.

In an effort at full disclosure, I do have a sponsor for my blog.  They're an apartment finding website and all around good guys,  who hope that by sponsoring this blog, you'll be overwhelmed with good information and good intentions and look favorably on their site.  I'll be linking back to some articles I write on their site frequently.

Now all I have to do is post more and more infrequently and I'll be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment